One of the most well-liked emerging fields and career options is data science. According to a report by LinkedIn, Data Science has experienced a staggering 37% hiring growth over the past three years, dominating its emerging job ranking.
But wait, what is it?
Studies of data are known as data science. In order to generate insights, data must be extracted, analyzed, visualized, managed, and stored. Businesses can now make effective data-driven decisions thanks to these insights
The most effective tool available to businesses today is data. It has the ability to both direct and has an impact on decision-making while also telling a compelling story. On the basis of the appropriate data, quick business decisions can now be made. Every organization needs to be in the data business today, regardless of the industry, if they want to remain relevant.
Its popular applications
Research on health, analysis of financial markets, fraud detection, energy exploration, environmental protection, and other applications of data science in the public sector are just a few examples.
- In the healthcare sector, doctors use data analysis from wearable trackers to monitor their patient’s health and make crucial choices. Hospital administrators can improve care and decrease waiting times by using data science.
- Retailers use data science to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- For fraud detection and individualized financial advice, data science is widely used in the banking and finance industries.
- Construction companies track activities such as average task completion times, materials-based costs, and more to improve decision-making.
- Data science is used by transportation companies to improve customer travel experiences. For instance, Transport for London maps customer journeys and provides personalized transportation information and It also uses statistical data to handle unforeseen circumstances and more.
In India, a recent graduate can expect to make between 8L and 16L per year.
After successfully completing the qualification, students can explore a variety of career options in the field of data science.
A few of them are –
- Machine Learning Engineer/scientist
- Computer Vision Engineer/scientist,
- NLP (Natural Language Process) Engineer/scientist
- Big Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer etc.
Yess, so that was it! Hope you got all that you were looking for.
See you in the next one
Add a Comment