Thesis / Report Writing
Every degree requires a thesis.
A thesis is a carefully written exposition of the candidate’s own scholarly research related to the proposal accepted by the Postgraduate Studies Committee.
Stages in Every Thesis
- Choosing the Project of Your Choice
- Initial Literature Review of The Project
- Finalizing the Research Questions Related to Project
- Choosing and Developing the Methodology
- Piloting the Methodology
- Organizing the Data Collection
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Drawing Conclusions and Interpretations
- Preparing the Final Thesis.
Avoid the hassle of writing your thesis according to your college's format - let us help you create a dissertation report/thesis that meets your specific requirements and has minimal plagiarism that stands out.