- Download 0
- File Size 2 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 16, 2023
- Last Updated March 16, 2023
Kaun Banega Crorepati Python Project
The Kaun Banega Crorepati Python Project is suitable for practice. Anyone who is willing to make a project for their final year submission can leverage the source code.
It can be used by students from Class 11 and 12 to develop a custom project for their submissions. An MTech, BTech or a PhD aspirants can also take reference of this source code for their final year project. Any one who is willing to cerate a unique project can use the asset.
Reach out to us on WhatsApp for some awesome pro tips and customization help and efficient plagiarism checking.
Kaun Banega Crorepati is a game-show based Python project which replicates the famous Indian game show. This game uses basic concepts of the Python programming language to create an interactive game show interface. The user has to answer a series of questions that are related to general knowledge and win an amount of money if the answers are correct. The difficulty progresses with each correctly answered question, making it more challenging for the user as it goes on. It also allows the users to play in a group, adding on to its appeal.
The aim of this project is to enable pupils to utilise their programming knowledge in a genuine environment and show them how programming expertise can be used for successfully creating software.
- To provide an interactive platform for users to have a KBC-like gaming experience and knowledge.
- To present multiple-choice questions that get more difficult as the user progresses through the levels, which helps users learn new topics relevant to today's world.
- To award points/coins/virtual currency that can be used later in the game or posted online on social media networks, etc., when appropriate answers are given by players at each level.
- To give personalised feedback such as applications of the learned topics in our daily life activities when questions are answered wrongly. This will help users understand their mistakes better and prevent them from repeating those again in future rounds or similar events/gatherings, etc.
- To use graphical user interface (GUI) which enables user interaction with software or hardware also providing a friendly environment for playing and increasing users’ interest in KBC-like games further motivating them not just limited up to educational aspects, but also challenging them competitively against one another while making sure that they learn new topics too!
- The proposed system for Kaun Banega Crorepati Game will use a Python language to create the platform for the user interface and game mechanics.
- This system would require players to answer multiple-choice questions related to different topics like general knowledge, current affairs, science, history, music, etc.
- Players can start from a predefined amount and can work their way up with increasing numbers of question levels and rewards.
- The user interface of the game would be designed in such a way that it is easily understandable by the users, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing.
- It will also provide attractive visual cues in order to motivate players throughout the game process.
- For various safety reasons, security measures such as access control will be incorporated on the system side which means that only authenticated players can play the game and adequate logging facilities will be provided as well so that any kind of malicious activities can be detected instantly.
- To keep up with the changing online environment and make sure players get the best out of gameplay experience there would also be enabled server side caching mechanisms where data can be stored temporarily before they’re retrieved again when needed (hence reducing net traffic).
- Additionally, updates or fix patches could be made available on occasion so that performance/stability issues are addressed timely .
Add a Comment